I remember my mission EVERYDAY: people, places, events, blessings, testimonies...
Random things help me remember my time in Pennsylvania. For example, I have a student in my class who is awesome! She's got this funny, quirky personality that I love. Every time she turns in an assignment, she writes a different name. Sometimes she makes them up, but sometimes she uses names she's heard before. Last week she handed me an assignment with the name "Rita's Italian Ice" on top. I'm not sure where she got the name, but I couldn't help but think of summertime in PA (specifically, Elder Korth and I with the Michs).
So, as I said, this blog will have random memories from times on my mission. Some may be spiritual, some won't be. They are just going to be things that come to my mind, the way that I remember them. If any of you remember them differently... please let me know. Or, if you remember something from my mission, please, please, PLEASE email me or message me somehow so that I can include it on my blog. Alright, well... let's begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment